Why I Like Work.
Now that I've begun this post like an elementary school essay, I'll go on to tell you why I like work. But please don't let the topic of this post confuse you. I'm gonna tell you why I like work. But I don't. I can't wait to get out of this place. But I've been looking at my blog and over the past few weeks its been a little.. uh.. well, its not too sunshiny. Plus nobody cares a fuck about the state of my mind anyway. So I made a decision to go all positive (which is a first in nineteen years). You know, the two sides to every coin bullshit. (Which really is load of crap though. You really can't find a brightside to everything. Like- hey look there's a tsunami! Now we dont have to go to the market to buy fish! Pretty retarded point of view, if you see what I mean.)
So anyway, I've been thinking that underneath all the cribbing, there's got to be a part of me that appreciates working at Green (name changed to save my neck).
- Now I know that Ad is bullshit. Or atleast its not what I want to spend the rest of my short life doing. Which means I wont waste time trying it out after I'm done with college.
- I get free coffee. Its fun.
- I blog everyday. Something I don't think I'd do unless I was bored to death and stuck in front of a comp all day.
- When random people ask me what I'm doing, its fun to tell them I'm working at Green. You see, for most of my life I've been that kid who doesn't know what the fuck comes after college. Of course, I still don't know what the fuck comes after college, but the random people don't know that do they. Its fun pretending I have my life planned out and all that.
- If I was at home, I'd get the what-the-fuck-you-gonna-do-about-your-future lecture and the you-better-start-studying-for-the-CAT lecture every alternate day and on weekends and public holidays too.
- I still feel like a waste of space, but only partly. Like around 30% of me feels pretty purposeful.
- The chairs. I have two chairs I use here- a chair chair, which I use in the morning, and a bed chair, which leans waaay back which I use in the afternoon when I'm sleepy. I like the bed chair.
- I'm online all the time and, for once, its not because I'm jobless. Its because I have a job. Ha!
- I'm just grateful I have somewhere to go everyday. I'd be depressed as hell otherwise.
- Keeps my mind off some nasty stuff. Thank god.
Thank you, Green.
Thats enough positivity for one day. What say?