We haven’t been in touch. So you probably don’t know that I’m going to Belgium tonight. To Rock Werchter. Which is a music festival with the most amazing line up ever. Then I go chill in Brussels for three days with a bunch of people, and then head to Paris. Alone.
I should have done a real post about this before. But because I didn’t, here’s a list to make up for it.
My second trip of firsts.
This trip will be the first time I –
- Leave the country with almost 70% of my friends
- Go to Europe
- Live in a tent for 4 days
- Travel alone to someplace outside the country
- Explore a new city alone
- Do the above in a non-English speaking place
- Take an international flight alone
I’m hoping no horrible firsts get added to that list. I really don’t want to get robbed on this trip. Or worse.
But. This is way more than I thought I’d ever do by myself. Past Kitu would be proud.
You should be proud, too.