There’s a lot I haven’t found the time to tell you about yet. Here’s a quick update:
- I’m in Philadelphia. Tomorrow I head to New York, and four days after that, Orlando.
- This is my first long trip, my first time out of the country, my first birthday away from home, and my first time experiencing true cold weather.
- True cold weather is Cold. Philly is a beautiful city. If I could move my entire small pocket of people with me and live here, I would.
- I’m going to the Wizarding World and NASA in Orlando.
- My trip is 2 weeks long. But I have 2 weeks more off to chill. Not chill, exactly. But not work. Not design or copy work, at least.
That’s all the time I have right now, Zonk. I leave now to go to a museum and then to a cafe where I get to paint on pottery. I feel so fucking hipster.