- Cleaned the fuck out of my bedroom. This took hours. But my bedroom had become a dumping ground for in-transit objects from all the other rooms of my house, and I was sick of it. This weekend, I claimed it back. I dusted and wiped until my dust allergy acted up, threw stuff away, and organised everything.
- Invented a Thing. A DIY windable earphone case. And I suspect it will work! As soon as I get the right parts.
- Reconnected my speakers, replaced my fairy lights, set out my bottle lamp.
- Finally heard Radiohead’s new album.
- Learned to play XVI properly. Sort of. It’s never going to be a song I can truly play though, because it relies heavily on vocal delivery. I also feel so deeply in love with Dan’s incredible songwriting skills all over again that I made plans for a listening party next week. As a result of which, I’m actually okay with tomorrow being Monday. No Smonday blues tonight. *is in shock*
- Dug my violin out from under the debris of my shattered dreams. I actually wanted to, tonight. So I cleaned it up and tuned it and started with my G scale and then stumbled randomly along with some songs. And it’s odd, but I think I’m exactly where I left off. Not any worse at all. Though day #2 is usually worse than day #1, so we’ll see.