HOLY SHIT. This is my 800th post on this blog!
I have been somewhat sick and I got dizzy twice since yesterday. The doctor said that if these meds make me dizzy then I must be weak. Which is not the first time I’ve heard that. But, random dizziness notwithstanding, I would like to say that I am actually a little bit healthier than I used to be.
- A few months ago, getting dizzy would have led to a full blown panic attack. Which would have led to more dizzy. Which would have led to more scary. And so on and so forth for several weeks. This time round, I just ate ice cream and went to Hamley’s to buy my nephew’s birthday gift. (We got him a T-Rex excavation kit, if you want to know. And I also got myself a kaliedoscope.)
- I checked my weight and I’m finally at an almost publicly declarable weight.
- I eat an egg sandwich every morning. Which means I eat more protein now than I ever did before, and also more breakfast.
- I ate potatoes and carrots today, though I had to option to eat just potatoes. I also ate beans on purpose once last week. And I also told my mom that I’m going to eat more vegetables from now on.
- I eat fruit. Apples, bananas and watermelons. Sometimes instead of chips.
- I eat less chips overall.
- I am a happier person now than I used to be (some people will vouch for this) and this article makes me certain it’s because of how much shorter my commute is right now. I also do work out more and sleep more than I used to, plus my siblings are awesome. So I’ve got a lot of the stuff in the article covered. I also have many opinions on happiness lately, and I plan to tell you. But later.
So, yeah. I feel like I’m getting it together. I also actually started writing this post because thinking about my finances made me think I didn’t really have it together, but screw that. I changed my mind halfway through this post. Which turned out to be not about my finances or my room renovation plans at all. That’s weird. I guess sometimes the post controls the blogger.
Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don’t let the Crazy bite.
Random Advice: Stick glow-in-the-dark stars on your ceilings.