Sunday is almost over and I don’t have the time to talk. I have other things to do. Like catch up on my Parks and Recreation or read my brand new book. But, things have been happening, and this is a quick little list of updates.
- My office has moved to Ghatkopar, and it’s beautiful, and life is a whole lot better for me now. Maximum travel time is now 1 hour, as opposed to the 2.5 hour maximum I used to do to Bandra. So, thank you Universe.
- Office timings are now 8.30 – 5.30 as opposed to 10 – 7. Coupled with the new and reduced travel time, this makes Everything more awesome. I actually left work and 5.40 last Thursday, and reached home at 6.40. 6 fucking 40 in the evening, Zonk. You don’t know how amazing that feels. *smug face*
- I’m less of a crazy person now than I was 2 months ago. Things can still improve. And they will. But at least I don’t feel sick all the time anymore.
- I’ve been watching Parks and Recreation a lot lately, and it’s my new Favourite Thing To Watch In The World.
- This arrived today, and it made my day. I love Allie Brosh. And I hope she’s doing okay.
And now, I go. Parks and Recreation awaits me. And also, Allie Brosh.