I’m in Goa as we speak, and I feel the need to make a random list of things that happen to have been on my mind in the last two days.
- Bombay is fucking ugly to look at from above.
- There is no traffic in Goa. At all. Ever. And it makes everything so much more bearable.
- The fatter the fry, the nicer it tastes. (I mean french fry.)
- Time is relative.
- It makes sense to travel light because I haven’t used any of the extra things I got along at all. Not my guitar, not my recorder, nor my spare pajamas.
- I’m reading a book about a scientist and I’m going to watch the Big Bang Theory in a bit and I hope I get to know a real scientist at some point in my life.
- We met a man who was probably German, and he was middle aged and drunk and happy and he told us he’d been to Bombay 10 times and that he prefers Goa. I hope I have the time and money to keep going back to random cities in random countries when I’m middle aged, and I hope that I’m drunk and happy, too.