It’s almost November again and I’m growing older. So much fucking older.
But I have things to need and wishlists to make. And so, here goes.
A decent recorder of some sort. I have more than one instrument now to play with, and I’d like to put them together and see how it goes. This makes an awesome group present. Like if All of my friends got together and chipped in about 500 bucks each. DO NOT get me a recorder otherwise, please. It’s too much and too expensive and I couldn’t take it from you if you did. Shoes
- Toe socks are awesome. You should buy me toe socks.
- Regular socks are awesome too, as long as they’re bright and striped or checkered or tie dyed or something of the sort.
- Books. Always. Right now I’m in the mood for some good young adult fiction. And poetry. I’d like poetry. It’s been a while since I read some brain-melting poetry.
- A capo. Red, or blue, or green or yellow. Anything but black, which is what absolutely everybody has. My guitar is black and I’d like a capo that stood out nicely against it.
- One awesome sweatshirt. I already have black and grey. So something else would be nice.
That’s about it, I guess. And so, Zonk, if any of you feel inclined to get me anything for my birthday, this list should help. Do let me know, though, if you’re getting me anything from this list that I shouldn’t be having two of – and I’ll strike it off. I wouldn’t want to cut my hair twice, for instance. Nor do I want two red capos. You know what I mean.