This week, and in general.
- An AC bus pass. Because if I’m commuting so much anyway I might as well get what comfort I can. And because it’s faster than taking a train and two ricks. So, fuck the cost. I’ll pay.
- A smart phone. An iPhone, to be precise. Because it’s second hand and in good condition and I can pay for it in as many installments as I want. Not because I love Apple. I don’t. But once I have a good phone I can watch stuff on the bus ride home. And read ebooks. And blog.
- Large but wearable tshirts. Because they make me feel comfy and awesome and nice. And happy, in some inexplicable way.
- New home pajamas. Preferably with elephants or cows on them. Because nice home pajamas make weekends feel like weekends.
- 2 days of grown-up life at Niha’s house this week. Because I need to get away and be somebody else for a day and give myself time to really do things.
- A new theme on my blog. Because I really need a sidebar for all the awesome new widgets that WordPress has.