And so it is that I am unemployed.
Time it is to make a list, O Zonk. Of things to do in the few weeks that I have. I feel a little stupid now, about all the freelance I’ve promised to take up in these two weeks. Because a vacation isn’t a vacation when you have freelance work to do. But oh well. I need the money desperately, so I might as well.
In any case, here is a list of things I intend to do before this little vacation is out.
The Unemployment List
- Set up my savings accounts, so I can retire someday. Hopefully.
- Get my driving license back. I lost it months ago when my wallet got flicked and well. I am a lazy bum.
- Get my guitar serviced.
- Get my violin serviced, and practice every fucking day. So that I end up actually playing somewhere in the far away future. Sigh.
- Move my website to a Prosite and this blog to my own domain. I think I might end up not doing this one though, because it involves a LOT of work and I don’t know if I’ll have that kind of time.
- Go to Eco Camp for a couple of days. It’s sad that a 5 day Gokarna trip has turned into a 3 day Panchgani trip, but life sucks like that.
- Draw and paint some.
- Make one full song.
- Finish both the books I’m reading right now.
- Meet at least 4 people I always intend to catch up with but rarely ever do.
- Buy stationery.
- Figure stuff out. In my head.
I think that should be it, Zonk.
And now I’m going to stick this to the top of my page and cancel things out as and when I get around to doing them.