- Two promising incomplete post drafts on my wordpress dashboard.
- One half-done song.
- Three paintings.
- One commission. I’m a little reluctant to do it, too. Because it is the last one I have lined up and then I’ll be lost.
- Threadless score. I wanted at least a 2.5. I got a 1.84. I know they are a bit ungenerous with their scores on that site, but still. Below 2 means there is no chance of going to print.
- Running plans. First I waited for the music to come, and now I’m waiting for the din to end. I wonder what will stop me next.
- Head. It aches a little.
- Graphic plans. Everything’s half-done and abandoned. At this rate I will most certainly suck.
- Life. I feel pessimistic about how it intends to turn out. Surprise surprise.
And you know of course that I am now 22. A dirty number to be, if you ask me. It has none of the awesomeness and exuberance of 21, but remembers how 21 feels. If only I had a roadmap all planned out for the rest of my life, I’d be pretty pleased to be 22. But I don’t. Sucks.
And now I’ll be working on my half-done song. I hope I get it done today. And yes R, if I do finish it and record it, I’ll mail it to you. It is nice to have One fan at least. Well. Two. I shouldn’t forget to count my sister. But then she’s my sister and I suspect she’d root for me if even I farted into a microphone. She’s sweet that way.
It’s not a nice day, Zonk. I hate that my birthday coincides so often with the noisiest day of the year. And I hate how the noise spills over into the rest of the week. Fucking crackers.