Sit down, Zonk. Have some tea while you're at it. This is going to be another one of those no-particular-point-to-make kind of posts. Let's start with getting the To-Do Lists out of the way, since it's what I whine about 90% of the time that I spend whining, which I suppose is about 70% of time in general. So.
(All things that really count for something I'm putting in bold)
- Woke up early for driving class which didn't happen. FUCK YOU SAI MOTOR DRIVING SCHOOL. I even revised in my head while having my coffee. What a waste of perfectly good blank-brain time.
- Attended stupid class. Though I almost decided to bunk. Should have bunked anyway..not like I can't already use the pen tool. Bloody waste of my time. *mutters under breath* Now I have to recreate a stock symbol to prove that I can use the pen tool. But I'm not going to bother counting it in my To-Do List. I'm just mentioning it here instead so I don't feel dishonest about it later.
- Wrote notwomo copy. So that the boys don't make me write it late at night when I'm whiny and wanting to sleep *waves brightly at C*
- Jam. At 5.30. High time I swear :| Shawn's been going pro while I've been slacking off. At this rate he'll soon be telling me to go jam with someone my own size (metaphorically).
- Get existing idea for Giant Canvas down decently on paper. Bit hard to do because it's a time consuming concept and somewhat difficult. Sigh.
- Think of more ideas. Get at least one rough sketch on paper.
- Start a tutorial. No way I'll finish it. So I should at least start.
Crap. I have a lot to do if I want to not feel useless today :| And I better do it because tomorrow and day after I'll be out anyway..